Politics and Whatnot

Just another liberal political blog

Rick Perry steals heart of Republican party

Texas Governor Rick Perry’s numbers have been rising unstoppably lately – and it’s easy to see why.  He’s some sort of Republican He-Man, making up for all the short comings of the others.  He’s white (Cain).  He’s male (Bachmann Palin).  He’s dumb and from the south, as well as a mainstream Christian (Romney).  Best of all, he can change his principles on a dime and start pandering to whatever his audience wants to hear at any particular moment (Paul).

For some reason, Intrade still has Perry at 37%.  What’s the other 63% for?  Well apparently, 30% still think Romney’s gonna win.  Pshh.  If you’re the most liberal guy in the GOP field and you read a book (any book) that’s not the bible, you only get one shot at first place.  The rest is divided between the horde of candidates who have absolutely no chance unless Perry for whatever reason drops out of the race.  However, that’s unlikely considering that he’s such a fucking jackass.

Advertisements

One response to “Rick Perry steals heart of Republican party

  1. Pingback: Well, guess I was wrong about Perry… « Politics and Whatnot

Leave a reply - name, email, and website is optional

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: